Thursday, February 5, 2009

Work Experience

My strongest and weakest point of my experience is that I have such a variety. It's a weak point since I can't be considered an expert (except in administrative work which I'm not looking to do long term and never in a corporate environment). It's a strong point because it shows I can handle different work environments, different types of people, and learn new things.

I've worked on TV/movie sets, in radio, in the finance/IT industry, in HR, in a hospital, worked with high level executives, as a proofreader, as a desktop publisher, as a secretary, as a manager, as a information security officer, and as a business analyst. I can pretty much do anything anyone asks of me though it may take a learning curve.

I'm organized (though it may not look it), I have excellent written communication skills, learn very quickly, can take on more and challenging responsibilities and always look for ways to do things more efficiently.

1 comment:

  1. Vibha,
    I think your work experience may bring you to the desired producer's career. Organization and the ability to work with others is crucial. I'd like to see a draft of your resume.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete