Sunday, February 8, 2009

5 Things ... Lists

5 Things I Love to Do:
1. read
2. dance
3. sing
4. try new things
5. plan

5 Things I Hate to Do:
1. repetitive tasks
2. cooking/cleaning/housework
3. doing things a particular way just b/c it’s always been done that way
4. waking up early for just another boring day
5. being surrounded by clutter

5 Things I’m Proud of:
1. my kids
2. completing a 26.2 mile marathon
3. completing a sprint triathlon
4. being able to do just about anything I set my mind to
5. being independent

5 Things I’m Good at:
1. planning
2. researching
3. improving current ways of doing things
4. organizing
5. taking charge

5 Things That Me Unique:
1. traveled abroad & cross country alone
2. pick up accents quickly
3. adapt to different environments quickly
4. moved around a lot in childhood
5. started working at 13 in family business

5 Adjectives That Describe Me:
1. smart
2. quick learner
3. takes initiative
4. confused
5. impatient

5 Adjectives That Describe My Work:
1. thorough
2. good quality
3. neat
4. organized
5. near perfect if time permits

Can’t do rest of the lists since I’m still not sure which career path to follow – voice acting or film producing.

1 comment: