Monday, February 2, 2009

More job sites for TV/Film/VoiceOver

I did a search on Goodsearch for entry level voice over jobs and it brought me to a few sites I did not know about. Through jobster.com, I found the following:

http://www.ecastactors.com - a new website for voice over and on camera talent to put their work on display but no job postings.

There was a great entry level voice over job working 40 hours a week. Unfortunately, it paid only $10/hr and you had to be in the office in Minneapolis.

Another great site is auditions.com - they list jobs for all types in the entertainment industry - crew, acting, voiceover, music, dance, etc. The search is easy but applying is a pain. They want your height, DOB, and personal info since it seems to be originally an acting audition website. I didn't go any further than that to apply for one job since I haven't checked it out for legitimacy. There was no contact info to apply directly to the company.

AirTalents.com - is another one but it has mainly TV positions for both crew and onair talent. I'll use it for voice talent positions but am not interested in TV crew or producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment