Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Skills, Talents, Interests, Dislikes

My Software Skills:
  • Premiere Pro
  • Photoshop
  • Audition
  • AfterEffects
  • MS Office
  • Quark
My Creative Skills & Talents:
  • Writing
  • Page Layout
  • Voice Work
  • Editing
  • Text Graphics
  • Ideas
  • Organization
  • Planning
  • Training
  • Improving Efficiency
  • Curious
My Favorite Things:
  • My Family
  • Dance Music
  • Singing
  • Reading

My Interests:
  • Learning new creative things
  • Keeping up with friends on Facebook
  • Playing tennis
  • Learning about people's lives

My Passions:
  • Being Creative
  • Doing New Things

My Dislikes:
  • My Personal Flaws
  • Cooking, Cleaning & Laundry
  • Repetitive Tasks
  • People who complain but don't try to improve themselves or their situation
  • People who complain but don't vote
  • People who pollute my air with their dirty habit
  • Crowds
  • Dim Rooms
  • Not using turn signals
  • Not using common sense
  • Malls
  • Window shopping

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vibha! Nice meeting you. I definitely like the variety you have in your software knowledge. According to similar things listed, I see you are organized. Which is definitely good for the creative services area! You have a very good list of creative areas within yourself and I think that by growing as a designer in one way or another, you will learn to love your own flaws! They make you unique, just like your work. I think you will do very well in the business world of creative services due to your knowledge in many areas. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete