Thursday, January 22, 2009

HW - 1/20/09

I had looked up some prices of the textbook (Desiging a Digital Portfolio) before class started and found several places much cheaper than the college bookstore. I don't get it but anyway, I didn't buy it right away. On the one hand, I should have because now there aren't as many good deals. On the other hand, good thing I hadn't bought one b/c there's one on e-bay for super cheap. However, it's not a Buy It Now item so I started the bid on it. Now that I'm blogging about it, I'm sure others will find it and there'll be a bidding war! Oh, well. May the best student win...

1 comment:

  1. hey! thanks for the post and yes i have been around for a while!! i have done 2 internships at WPST and have done main voice overs for them and for MCCC but thanks for the recommendation

    ReplyDelete